Wednesday 19 December 2012

Prolific bliss...



Our bond has been an upward spiral, intertwining love and lust. 
Its scent individualistic, causing nausea to most yet euphoria to many. 

As it burns into my oblivion I breathe, digesting its soul, as it takes me on a mental voyage into the sublime… Floodgates open, conversations deepen, my subconscious overridden with heightened sensations. Flying, yet floating above the clouds im wrapped in a warm charm, slowly drowning me into delirium. 

In time it blends to become the world I know and i cry as i watch its remains float away into nothing…

4 comments:

  1. Hands down, best description of the feelings you go through when smoking pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me wanna light shit up

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, thank you all
    i'm personally very proud of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure CLASS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete